One For The Road Brewing Co values our customers and takes compliance with Canada's anti-spam law (CASL) seriously.
It's your right to determine whether you wish to receive commercial electronic messages (such as newsletters, promotional offers, direct messages) from us.
HOW WE ARE COMPLYING WITH CASL:
· Keeping records of consent, both express and implied
· Checking that we have consent before sending commercial electronic messages
· Including our contact information on commercial electronic messages
· Providing a way for those on our mailing lists to unsubscribe
· Recording any unsubscribe request promptly and in any event no later than 10 business days after receipt
If you currently subscribe to electronic newsletters, promotions or other communications from us, you will always have the right to unsubscribe.
If you unsubscribe, you will no longer receive promotional emails. If you are a current customer, we may still send you emails concerning transactions with us, support-related emails and respond to requests or communication you send us. But that's it.
If you have questions about our compliance with CASL, please contact us.